Delusion MFG is a custom & blank headwear manufacture located in Southern New Jersey! We are founded on the principles of quality and consistency with the utmost level of customer service. Everyday we strive to produce the highest quality products at an affordable price in efforts to help elevate your brand identity to the next level.
We are currently looking for an artwork director who has a deep interest in apparel manufacturing and the ability to work in a client facing + vendor driven relationship. At the core your responsibility will be to bring the customers design to life, from concept to reality.
- Familiar with Barudan + Tajima Embroidery Machines
- Deep understanding of digitizing of embroidery
- Deep understanding of embroidery techniques & limitations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A deep interest of fabrics & apparel manufacturing.
- Work hand + hand with the vendor based on the products specifications to achieve the customers desired outcome
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Detailed Oriented
- Customer Service Driven
- Problem Solver
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you!