DELUSION MFG is young company in a high growth, fast paced environment. Teamwork makes the dreamwork & look forward to adding a candidate with the same mindset to our team! The Warehouse Manager position would require you to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse while maintaining a clean and organized working environment.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Will also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Teamwork + time management skills are a must
- Will be required to lift heavy objects
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Fluent in Mac OSX operating systems
- Experience with warehouse Pick + Pack is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management and decision-making skills
- Motivated and results-oriented.